Even after making two bottles of jam, I had a lot of plums left over. My husband loves cake so I thought I’d surprise him with one. I used the style I’ve seen applied to Kuchen (German word for cake) but, of course, with my own interpretation.
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- I think I may have gone a bit overboard, but something about chilly, gray days and long winter nights have... fb.me/2p0HWhvVj 6 days ago
- A part of my #wintergarden experiment was to observe how plants reacted to their environment. The first shot is... fb.me/An6C7v3r 1 week ago
- End of December #wintergarden update - everything’s still alive!!🤗 The diminished sunlight / hours have... fb.me/1fGVhwQ1y 2 weeks ago
- Visited the #weihnachtsmarkt (traditional Christmas markets) at the #rathauswien (City Hall in Vienna) two... fb.me/83Zjg68iZ 3 weeks ago
- #homemadesoup to warm up from the inside! First, #homemadechickenstock enriched with #coldhardygreens from the... fb.me/8voAjdFWq 1 month ago