Even after making two bottles of jam, I had a lot of plums left over. My husband loves cake so I thought I’d surprise him with one. I used the style I’ve seen applied to Kuchen (German word for cake) but, of course, with my own interpretation.
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Gardening is a journey, in my opinion, of continuous #learningbydoing, basically observation and trial & error. Som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Some plants will just not let you fail! Almost immediately after sprouting, slugs decapitated these two bean plants… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Everything seems to want to bloom right about now. From over-wintered greens to just-awakening herbs; yet the Peoni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Nights seem to be a bit chilly for the pepper plants, despite overnight temps being above 50 Fahrenheit. No worries… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The garden is abuzz with life; offering new discoveries in each corner. Discovered a baby grasshopper in the rhubar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago