Even after making two bottles of jam, I had a lot of plums left over. My husband loves cake so I thought I’d surprise him with one. I used the style I’ve seen applied to Kuchen (German word for cake) but, of course, with my own interpretation.
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Final stage of my Brüssel Sprout #gardenexperiment - reproduction. Started #fromseed last Spring & giving produce a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Phenomenal #gardenexperiment coming to an end - harvested the last of the Brüssel Sprouts on the weekend. Highly-pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- In my defense, the quest for a perfect garden runs parrallel to fanaticism.🤷♀️ facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- How curious! Ever noticed little sprouting seeds in cut tomatoes before; here’s an inkling why. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 years ago
- Super excited right now as we harvest our first #homegrown Brüssel sprouts! It’s been so cool watching this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago