As the weather cools down and I pull out my fall-wear, I’m reminded of how fast the summer flew by and how hot it can get here. Lucky for me, my MIL if full of ideas of how to beat the summer heat on a budget! Here’s a few pictures of a trip we took to St. Corona (a ski resort located in Niederösterreich).
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Gardening is a journey, in my opinion, of continuous #learningbydoing, basically observation and trial & error. Som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Some plants will just not let you fail! Almost immediately after sprouting, slugs decapitated these two bean plants… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Everything seems to want to bloom right about now. From over-wintered greens to just-awakening herbs; yet the Peoni… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Nights seem to be a bit chilly for the pepper plants, despite overnight temps being above 50 Fahrenheit. No worries… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- The garden is abuzz with life; offering new discoveries in each corner. Discovered a baby grasshopper in the rhubar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago