As the weather cools down and I pull out my fall-wear, I’m reminded of how fast the summer flew by and how hot it can get here. Lucky for me, my MIL if full of ideas of how to beat the summer heat on a budget! Here’s a few pictures of a trip we took to St. Corona (a ski resort located in Niederösterreich).
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- fb.me/91pD1lWQS 3 days ago
- If you love coffee, then Vienna's the place for you! Celebrating a long-standing coffee tradition; here's a few... fb.me/2gzW6ed6t 1 week ago
- Everyday, it seems, I stumble across creative & innovative ways to grow plants. Mind boggling, isn't it? fb.me/Hpdz4H7k 2 weeks ago
- Amazing how one thing connects to the other, isn't it? A perfect system of interconnectivity, reciprocity,... fb.me/4vHBoMexM 3 weeks ago
- No!!!!!!😭Winter is here - first snowfall in Tirol. 😥 fb.me/9y7DzFN3R 1 month ago