As the weather cools down and I pull out my fall-wear, I’m reminded of how fast the summer flew by and how hot it can get here. Lucky for me, my MIL if full of ideas of how to beat the summer heat on a budget! Here’s a few pictures of a trip we took to St. Corona (a ski resort located in Niederösterreich).
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A small snack before dinner!☺️#homegrown #perinneals #gardenfresh #gardentotable fb.me/3gjqizZKe 1 day ago
- Weather's changing up on me, tomorrow's supposed to hit high-90's; no amount of water will keep romaine fresh in... fb.me/1oA1NNI37 2 days ago
- As a child, my mom always said, when I asked for a snack, 'Drink water!'. Then, I thought she was being mean, but... fb.me/8rkD8kceC 2 days ago
- Happened upon this darling little lane in the middle of Rust, Austria!! Just adorable!! fb.me/4Kd14WK46 4 days ago
- Ok, so far there's been 3 weeks of summer with a holiday within the week - I can dig that!! #lifeworkbalance... fb.me/2ewcmEFuK 6 days ago