As the weather cools down and I pull out my fall-wear, I’m reminded of how fast the summer flew by and how hot it can get here. Lucky for me, my MIL if full of ideas of how to beat the summer heat on a budget! Here’s a few pictures of a trip we took to St. Corona (a ski resort located in Niederösterreich).
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Final stage of my Brüssel Sprout #gardenexperiment - reproduction. Started #fromseed last Spring & giving produce a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Phenomenal #gardenexperiment coming to an end - harvested the last of the Brüssel Sprouts on the weekend. Highly-pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- In my defense, the quest for a perfect garden runs parrallel to fanaticism.🤷♀️ facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- How curious! Ever noticed little sprouting seeds in cut tomatoes before; here’s an inkling why. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 years ago
- Super excited right now as we harvest our first #homegrown Brüssel sprouts! It’s been so cool watching this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago