As the weather cools down and I pull out my fall-wear, I’m reminded of how fast the summer flew by and how hot it can get here. Lucky for me, my MIL if full of ideas of how to beat the summer heat on a budget! Here’s a few pictures of a trip we took to St. Corona (a ski resort located in Niederösterreich).
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- I think I may have gone a bit overboard, but something about chilly, gray days and long winter nights have... fb.me/2p0HWhvVj 1 week ago
- A part of my #wintergarden experiment was to observe how plants reacted to their environment. The first shot is... fb.me/An6C7v3r 1 week ago
- End of December #wintergarden update - everything’s still alive!!🤗 The diminished sunlight / hours have... fb.me/1fGVhwQ1y 2 weeks ago
- Visited the #weihnachtsmarkt (traditional Christmas markets) at the #rathauswien (City Hall in Vienna) two... fb.me/83Zjg68iZ 3 weeks ago
- #homemadesoup to warm up from the inside! First, #homemadechickenstock enriched with #coldhardygreens from the... fb.me/8voAjdFWq 1 month ago