As the weather cools down and I pull out my fall-wear, I’m reminded of how fast the summer flew by and how hot it can get here. Lucky for me, my MIL if full of ideas of how to beat the summer heat on a budget! Here’s a few pictures of a trip we took to St. Corona (a ski resort located in Niederösterreich).
Blogs I Follow
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The best part of travel, in my opinion, is people-watching. At what points in life experience am I observing... fb.me/8q5c1alTt 12 hours ago
- One of the best dusk views I've experienced! The panorama from #fishermansbastion - absolutely fantastic!... fb.me/94yhLsdwg 1 day ago
- A bit battered & shredded after the storm but better than expected. Plants are still standing, fruit haven't... fb.me/4zd0hCOHQ 5 days ago
- Scary situation in the garden; wind's so strong that I brought plants in from the balcony above. Hopefully, the... fb.me/93bX9KFJk 6 days ago
- Just what I was in the mood for! #gardentotable #gardenharvest #homegrown fb.me/1xp21EvOs 3 weeks ago